Managed Care Plans
If you are a health care provider or work in a medical facility that has a contract with a managed care plan to provide care for members at a reduced cost, it is important that you understand the legislation regulating your managed care organization.
Complete Legal Support for Managed Care Organizations
The Health Law Group connects health care providers and facilities in need with attorneys with experience in:
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Operational & Regulatory Issues; and
- Integrated Delivery System Developments.
Our extensive experience in managed care payment systems allows us to understand the complex legal issues relevant to your practice.
Why Do I Need An Attorney?
An attorney with experience in managed care plans can assist you with:
- Litigating managed care issues;
- Representation in licensure applications;
- Representation in regulatory investigations;
- Representation for managed care contract negotiations;
- Representation for managed care clients in mergers and acquisitions;
- Structuring and negotiating joint ventures and agreements with third parties;
- Drafting medical group service contracts, employment contracts, and leases; and
- Drafting compliance plans that conform to the applicable federal and state regulations.
Call the Health Law Group Now
We can connect you with an attorney with experience advising and representing clients in Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), and Point of Service (POS) managed care networks.